27 February 2009

we heart tj's

The one thing we miss about being in the city? Trader Joe's. Well, we miss friends too. So, it's Trader Joe's and friends that we miss the most. No wait, wrong order. Friends and Trader Joe's. And being close to church. So, friends, Trader Joe's, church. Oh, and we miss Gorditos. And Vivace. OK. Friends, Trader Joe's, church, Gorditos and Vivace. Funny how 60% of those things involve food. ANYWAY, the following unauthorized commercial sums it up nicely (with a shout out to our favorite Gail for finding it!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Trader Joe's is about ready to open - can't wait!!! Mom

We are the Taylor Family! said...

Oh, how we miss Trader Joe's!! We were just talking to some friends about it tonight! I have to get that video on our blog!
We do miss you guys too!!!

Merrihew Few said...

Seriously...is it just me, or what is with the yoga pants phase?? Ok..I got that off my chest...I'm better now.
On another note...I've now emailed TJ's twice now to petition them to come to Medford. So far..no luck. :(